Who is Frame Offices
Frame Offices B.V. is a full service business centre. We manage our locations based on the hotel concept. Our locations are characterized by the spacious lobby, radiant front offices managers who welcome tenants and their visitors. Business units, catering industry, meeting rooms and flexible workplaces are part of our concept. We excel in our hospitality and personal contact.
Our commitment to privacy
We take our responsibility very seriously to protect the personal information provided to us. This statement explains how we do that. It describes exactly what we do with the personal information in our possession, how we protect it, as well as your rights regarding privacy (if applicable).
In case this Privacy Statement is changed
Frame Offices may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. In this case, the revised statement will be posted on this page and, if necessary, reported on our homepage. You should consult this page from time to time to review any changes.
The personal information that we collect and use
When we collect personal information, we are clear about how we will use it. We collect information:
- via our website or the website of our branches – for example names, addresses or e-mail data. during meetings with staff or business relations, such as exchanging business cards, or during conferences and business events.
- that you provide to us with regard to the services we provide, for example with regard to a lease agreement.
- we use to confirm your identity, such as a passport or document as proof of domicile.
Our legal basis for the processing of your information
We rely on a number of different legal grounds for the processing of personal data and personal information of a special category. This includes the processing of any personal information which it is in our legitimate interest to do so, when this is necessary to be able to comply with a contract or when the processing is necessary to be able to perform our obligations by labour law. If this is in our legitimate interest, it means that we will use your personal information to run our business and to provide the services that we have been asked to provide. We only collect information that was provided voluntarily. You are not required to provide us with personal information. However, if you do not provide us with the information that is legally necessary or required to be able to perform our work, we may not be able to provide certain products or services.
How we use your information
We use your personal information in compliance with all relevant legislation and could be used in the following ways:
- We may use the personal information provided by you to renters or other natural persons to perform services on your behalf such as the management of a lease.
- We may use contact information that you have provided to respond to your requests.
- We may use identity verification documents to identify who you are as a condition for providing services and products from Frame Offices to comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- We may use personal financial information to assess your review to Frame Offices products and services.
- When you give us permission, we use your personal information to provide you with marketing and advertisements about the services of Frame Offices. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Personal information can also be used to inform you of Frame Offices services that may interest you.
- Personal information can be used to guarantee the safety of our business premises, units and spaces used by our third parties, for example by the use of surveillance cameras.
With whom we share personal information
We can share your personal information with:
- Frame FrameOffices employees who require this information to perform their duties.
- Companies that support the products and services that we provide.
- Any person for whom you give us permission.
- Official organizations for the detection and prevention of criminal activities, e.g. money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime.
We will never sell your personal information and we take measures/action to keep your data safe and secure.
Ending our contact with you
If you have given us permission to provide you with marketing and information, you can revoke that permission at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping your information secure
We implement and maintain adequate security measures to protect personal information, regardless of location and whether it is in electronic or manual form. We can use numerous mechanisms for this, depending on where the information is stored and on the relationship between Frame Offices and the receiving companies.
Where applicable, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
Request a copy of the information that we possess
You have access to the personal information that we have about you. For this you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. No costs will be charged to provide you with this information. You can also request the information provided to us in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another company if you wish.
Ask us not to use your information
If you have a reason why you do not want us to store or use your information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may have to keep certain information about you for legal or business reasons, for example in order to comply with a regulatory requirement.
Have your information corrected
If you believe that the personal information we have about you is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com and we will then review and correct if necessary. We undertake to retain information that is accurate and current.
How long we keep your information
We strive to keep your information for as long as necessary for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then remove it safely and securely. If you wish us to delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to submit a complaint
If you wish to submit a complaint about the way in which we treat your personal information, please contact us directly at email@example.com . If you are dissatisfied with how we handle your complaint, you can contact the data protection authority, if applicable. Dutch Data Protection Authority Tel. +31 70 888 8500, Fax +31 70 888 8501.
Other ways to contact us
If you have any other questions regarding your personal information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all requests that are not related to your personal information, please contact us via email@example.com.
Frame Offices BV
Chamber of Commerce 27330216
IBAN NL34 INGB 0682 5329 24